12/01/2014

güzel bir hafta olsun herkese- happy and jolly week to all

Yaşam bir koşuşturma güzellikleri ve sıkıntıları ile. Ama arada biraz nefes alabiliyor ve hayattan keyif alabiliyor isek ne mutlu bizlere.

Bu ara atölyede seri imalat modundayım. Aynı objelerden çeşit çeşit boyayıp süslüyorum.

Ama tabii ki keyif kahvemi ihmal etmiyorum.

Hi everyone,

Time passes so quickly. Sometimes it is fun sometimes full of sadness. But if we can still enjoy it we are lucky. In last few weeks I have been painting same object in different colors and used different patterns. Despite these works I have also chalk painted two of my side tables, which were really old and had scuffed surface. they were very simple but after DIY they looked very lively to me. I will share that post tomorrow.
Hope you all have a jolly week.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder