3/11/2014

yeniden uyanış... awakening of nature


Hava hala soğuk olsa da  baharın gelişini hafif hafif çiçek açan ağaçlar hissettirmeye başladı. Yavaş yavaş bahçede biraz temizlik biraz tadilat yapma zamanı.. Bu bahar bahçe duvarları tekrar elden geçecek.. Tekrar kuruttuğum ve çekirdeğinden yetiştirmeyi düşündüğüm cin biberleri ekme zamanı toprağa.

As the gloom of the winter melts away (although still cold)  it is nice to feel the awakening of nature and flowers on the trees. So believe it is time to redone the garden.  This spring I am intending to repaint the garden exterior and interior walls, which are cracking. Then put the chilly pepper seeds on soil. (It has amazing flowers). 

 Evin içerisinde çiçeksiz kendimi çıplak hissettiğimden ara ara hep alırım o mevsim ne varsa...
I always try get seasonal flowers for my home.


Bu arada İstanbul'da iken arkadaşımın yetiştirip bana pass ettiği kaktüslerimi tekrar topraklarını havalandırarak yeni saksılarına koydum.

One of my friends in Istanbul has grown these cactus for me and I just clear its soil and reput them in new pots.


 'Succulent' olarak da bilinen bu kaktüs çeşidi şu anda en favori bitkilerimden. O kadar zarif çiçek açıyor ki...

I believe this cactus is named 'Succulents' and it has such a elegant flower and my favourite now adays. 
Biberiyeler sırada bekliyor duvar diplerinde ekilmeyi..
Here are my rosemary pots waiting to take their place in the garden. Likes shades mostly..

 Sevgili Luca'da bakıyor bana yuvasından 'Gene neyin peşindesin?' der gibi.. Belki beni de yanına alırsın, oynarım sen işini yaparken...

Ohhh my dear Luca! Looking at me like saying ' What are you after again?' Maybe you let me to stay with you while you'r working and I can play around.
Ama hava buz gibi ben de vazgeçtim ekme / dikme işinden.. O da anladı tabii. 'Amannn seninle mi uğraşacağım. Ben girip yatıyorum' der gibi.

However, it was really cold and gave up working. He of course understood!!! ' Sorry I cannot get engaged with you I'll be in my place and resting .'







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder