10/22/2011

kitaplar kitaplar....

Bugün sizlerle atölyede başladığım fakat ancak birini bitirebildiğim iki tablo çalışmamı paylaşmak istedim. Fonda çizgili dekopaj kağıdı kullanıp üzerine gene hamur kabartma çalıştım. Sol üst köşedeki tahta etiket çerçeve Atölye Beyaz'da kesilmiş olarak satılıyor. Bunu da kompozisyona ekledim.
Hello everyone,

Well from now on I have decided to write my blog in English,too for a better chats between the blogs from the other end of the world. With scrapping papers and decopage work I have created this object for my study room. There is another one, which has been finished yet. After cutting the scraps I have glued them on modelling material and sticked them on the wood object. This is also been varnished to make waterproof. I will share the other work soon when I get time to finish.
Enjoy following me...
Posted by Picasa

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder